Lately, I became aware that I am slowly becoming like Haruki Murakami’s typical introverted male lead in most of his novels. I guess college free time are best spent alone. I’ve always of myself as introverted, most of the time since I was in high school and I guess people would think what a…
So begins my senior year of my uni life. God, how I wish I could ditch the whole thing, travel and study about literature. Isn’t that lovely? I am getting sick of college here, it feels like Im stuck again like how I felt in high school
Also I been obsessing about electronic music lately and it…
|11 pm:||I think I might go to bed early tonight|
To exist between time and space, to live somewhere beyond reach- that’s where I want to be right now.
If such place exist I don’t know what would I give in exchange of that. I just want to leave this pit of somber and never ending sinking feeling. If this is up to nowhere then I should just end here.
You know it’s bad when all you hear from Bon Iver’s Holocene are just murmur but still everything makes sense.
What I love about Stylenanda so much is their styling. Everything is perfectly put together. How I wish I can pull of these outfit as well. And oh, summer is fast approaching, their latest lookbook is to die for!
Okay I am no life coach and I may do the same mistakes twice. And yes, you can say I got things wronged. But I am writing this in the hope it would make you realize things.
1. No matter how hard you cry over things that have happened, they have passed already. See that, it’s past tense. Let it go.
2. Learn to compromise. I’ve been living with 2 sisters my whole life and if there’s anything that taught me that’s the need to compromise. Sure it’s not easy. You get into fights every now and then. But having an agreement make you settle things a lot better. If someone needs to study do your part and don’t make distractions.
3. When you need an alone time or to read a book, don’t ever go to Starbucks. Trust me in the Philippines, it’s where barkada’s are all dressed up to hang-out and teenagers busy taking their selfies.
4. Sleep. I know we’ve been taught about all the benefits from getting enough sleep, but still here we are wide awake at 2 am. Lack of sleep make you gain weight and increases stress.
5. Don’t ever cheat. Any form of cheating is bad, you’ll end up fooling yourself.
6. Never listen to sad songs when it’s cold. Ever.
7. How I Met Your Mother could never been more right when they pointed out that nothing good ever happens after 2 am.
8. Throwing a party does not make you feel better. I was feeling really terrible on my 19th birthday so I decided to throw a little party. Trust me it did not made me feel better.
9. You can never pause time. Even if you close your eyes the whole time. Things are still happening. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.